1. club - noun
· a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together; "each club played six home games with teams in its own division"
2. club - noun
· a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
3. club - noun
· stout stick that is larger at one end; "he carried a club in self defense"; "he felt as if he had been hit with a club"
4. club - noun
· a building that is occupied by a social club; "the clubhouse needed a new roof"
5. club - noun
· golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
6. club - noun
· a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it; "he led a small club"; "clubs were trumps"
7. club - noun
· a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink; "don't expect a good meal at a cabaret"; "the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night"; "he played the drums at a jazz club"
8. club - verb
· unite with a common purpose; "The two men clubbed together"
9. club - verb
· gather and spend time together; "They always club together"
10. club - verb
· strike with a club or a bludgeon
11. club - verb
· gather into a club-like mass; "club hair"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.