Dictionary Results for club|
1. club - noun
· a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together; "each club played six home games with teams in its own division"
Synonym(s): baseball_club, ball_club, nine
2. club - noun
· a formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
Synonym(s): social_club, society, guild, gild, lodge, order
3. club - noun
· stout stick that is larger at one end; "he carried a club in self defense"; "he felt as if he had been hit with a club"
4. club - noun
· a building that is occupied by a social club; "the clubhouse needed a new roof"
Hypernym(s): building, edifice
5. club - noun
· golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
Synonym(s): golf_club, golf-club, golfclub
6. club - noun
· a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it; "he led a small club"; "clubs were trumps"
7. club - noun
· a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink; "don't expect a good meal at a cabaret"; "the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night"; "he played the drums at a jazz club"
Synonym(s): cabaret, nightclub, night_club, nightspot
8. club - verb
· unite with a common purpose; "The two men clubbed together"
Hypernym(s): unite, unify
9. club - verb
· gather and spend time together; "They always club together"
Hypernym(s): meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
10. club - verb
· strike with a club or a bludgeon
11. club - verb
· gather into a club-like mass; "club hair"
Hypernym(s): gather, garner, collect, pull_together
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.