Dictionary Results for wire|
1. wire - noun
· ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
2. wire - noun
· a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
3. wire - noun
· the finishing line on a racetrack
Hypernym(s): finishing_line, finish_line
4. wire - noun
· a message transmitted by telegraph
5. wire - verb
· provide with electrical circuits; "wire the addition to the house"
Hypernym(s): equip, fit, fit_out, outfit
6. wire - verb
· send cables, wires, or telegrams
Synonym(s): cable, telegraph
7. wire - verb
· fasten with wire; "The columns were wired to the beams for support"
Hypernym(s): fasten, fix, secure
8. wire - verb
· string on a wire; "wire beads"
Hypernym(s): string, thread, draw
9. wire - verb
· equip for use with electricity; "electrify an appliance"
Hypernym(s): adapt, accommodate
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.