1. will - noun
· the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention; "the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
2. will - noun
· a fixed and persistent intent or purpose; "where there's a will there's a way"
3. will - noun
· a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
4. will - verb
· decree or ordain; "God wills our existence"
5. will - verb
· determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended"
6. will - verb
· leave or give by will after one's death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.