1. wanton - noun
· lewd or lascivious woman
2. wanton - verb
· waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
3. wanton - verb
· indulge in a carefree or voluptuous way of life
4. wanton - verb
· spend wastefully; "wanton one's money away"
5. wanton - verb
· become extravagant; indulge (oneself) luxuriously
6. wanton - verb
· engage in amorous play
7. wanton - verb
· behave extremely cruelly and brutally
8. wanton - adjective
· occurring without motivation or provocation; "motiveless malignity"; "unprovoked and dastardly attack"- F.D.Roosevelt
9. wanton - adjective
· casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.