Dictionary Results for romance|
1. romance - noun
· a relationship between two lovers
2. romance - noun
· an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)
3. romance - noun
· the group of languages derived from Latin
Synonym(s): Romance, Romance_language, Latinian_language
4. romance - noun
· a story dealing with love
5. romance - noun
· a novel dealing with idealized events remote from everyday life
6. romance - verb
· make amorous advances towards; "John is courting Mary"
Synonym(s): woo, court, solicit
Hypernym(s): act, move
7. romance - verb
· have a love affair with
8. romance - verb
· talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
Synonym(s): chat_up, flirt, dally, butterfly, coquet, coquette, philander, mash
Hypernym(s): talk, speak
9. romance - verb
· tell romantic or exaggerated lies; "This author romanced his trip to an exotic country"
10. romance - adjective
· relating to languages derived from Latin; "Romance languages"
Synonym(s): Romance, Latin
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.