1. turn_down - verb
· refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality"
2. turn_down - verb
· refuse entrance or membership; "They turned away hundreds of fans"; "Black people were often rejected by country clubs"
3. turn_down - verb
· reject with contempt; "She spurned his advances"
4. turn_down - verb
· take a downward direction; "The economy finally turned down after a long boom"
5. turn_down - verb
· make lower or quieter; "turn down the volume of a radio"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.