1. refuse - noun
· food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
2. refuse - verb
· show unwillingness towards; "he declined to join the group on a hike"
3. refuse - verb
· refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality"
4. refuse - verb
· elude, especially in a baffling way; "This behavior defies explanation"
5. refuse - verb
· refuse to let have; "She denies me every pleasure"; "he denies her her weekly allowance"
6. refuse - verb
· resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ; "His body rejected the liver of the donor"
7. refuse - verb
· refuse entrance or membership; "They turned away hundreds of fans"; "Black people were often rejected by country clubs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.