1. tincture - noun
· a substance that colors or dyes
2. tincture - noun
· an indication that something has been present; "there wasn't a trace of evidence for the claim"; "a tincture of condescension"
3. tincture - noun
· a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color; "after several trials he mixed the shade of pink that she wanted"
4. tincture - noun
· (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
5. tincture - verb
· fill, as with a certain quality; "The heavy traffic tinctures the air with carbon monoxide"
6. tincture - verb
· stain or tinge with a slight amount of a color; "The sky was tinctured red"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.