1. thinner - noun
· a diluting agent
2. thin - adjective
· of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section; "thin wire"; "a thin chiffon blouse"; "a thin book"; "a thin layer of paint"
3. thin - adjective
· lacking excess flesh; "you can't be too rich or too thin"; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare
4. thin - adjective
· very narrow; "a thin line across the page"
5. thin - adjective
· not dense; "a thin beard"; "trees were sparse"
6. thin - adjective
· relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous; "air is thin at high altitudes"; "a thin soup"; "skimmed milk is much thinner than whole milk"; "thin oil"
7. thin - adjective
· (of sound) lacking resonance or volume; "a thin feeble cry"
8. thin - adjective
· lacking spirit or sincere effort; "a thin smile"
9. thin - adjective
· lacking substance or significance; "slight evidence"; "a tenuous argument"; "a thin plot"; "a fragile claim to fame"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.