Dictionary Results for terms|
1. terms - noun
· status with respect to the relations between people or groups; "on good terms with her in-laws"; "on a friendly footing"
Hypernym(s): status, position
2. terms - noun
· the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
Synonym(s): price, damage
3. term - noun
· a word or expression used for some particular thing; "he learned many medical terms"
4. term - noun
· a limited period of time; "a prison term"; "he left school before the end of term"
Hypernym(s): time_period, period_of_time, period
5. term - noun
· (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous"
Synonym(s): condition, strings
6. term - noun
· any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial; "the general term of an algebraic equation of the n-th degree"
7. term - noun
· one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition; "the major term of a syllogism must occur twice"
Hypernym(s): constituent, grammatical_constituent
8. term - noun
· the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent; "a healthy baby born at full term"
Hypernym(s): point, point_in_time
9. term - noun
· (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar; originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome
Synonym(s): terminus, terminal_figure
10. term - verb
· name formally or designate with a term
Hypernym(s): name, call, know_as, be_known_as
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.