1. surpass - verb
· distinguish oneself; "She excelled in math"
2. surpass - verb
· be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; "She outdoes all other athletes"; "This exceeds all my expectations"; "This car outperforms all others in its class"
3. surpass - verb
· move past; "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window"; "He passed his professor in the hall"; "One line of soldiers surpassed the other"
4. surpass - verb
· be greater in scope or size than some standard; "Their loyalty exceeds their national bonds"
5. surpassing - adjective
· exceeding or surpassing usual limits especially in excellence
6. surpassing - adjective
· far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree; "a night of exceeding darkness"; "an exceptional memory"; "olympian efforts to save the city from bankruptcy"; "the young Mozart's prodigious talents"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.