1. olympian - noun
· an athlete who participates in the Olympic games
2. olympian - noun
· a classical Greek god after the overthrow of the Titans
3. olympian - adjective
· of the region of Olympia in Greece or its inhabitants; "Olympian plain"
4. olympian - adjective
· of or pertaining to the greater gods of ancient Greece whose abode was Mount Olympus; "Olympian deities"
5. olympian - adjective
· majestic in manner or bearing; superior to mundane matters; "his majestic presence"; "olympian detachment"; "olympian beauty and serene composure"
6. olympian - adjective
· far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree; "a night of exceeding darkness"; "an exceptional memory"; "olympian efforts to save the city from bankruptcy"; "the young Mozart's prodigious talents"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.