1. stream - noun
· a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
2. stream - noun
· dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas; "two streams of development run through American history"; "stream of consciousness"; "the flow of thought"; "the current of history"
3. stream - noun
· the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
4. stream - noun
· something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously; "a stream of people emptied from the terminal"; "the museum had planned carefully for the flow of visitors"
5. stream - noun
· a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes); "the raft floated downstream on the current"; "he felt a stream of air"; "the hose ejected a stream of water"
6. stream - verb
· to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind; "their manes streamed like stiff black pennants in the wind"
7. stream - verb
· exude profusely; "She was streaming with sweat"; "His nose streamed blood"
8. stream - verb
· move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
9. stream - verb
· rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!"
10. stream - verb
· flow freely and abundantly; "Tears streamed down her face"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.