1. steering - noun
· the act of guiding or showing the way
2. steering - noun
· the act of setting and holding a course; "a new council was installed under the direction of the king"
3. steering - noun
· the act of steering a ship
4. steer - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
5. steer - verb
· direct (oneself) somewhere; "Steer clear of him"
6. steer - verb
· be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.