1. shield - noun
· a protective covering or structure
2. shield - noun
· armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
3. shield - noun
· hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
4. shield - verb
· protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
5. shield - verb
· hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is harboring a grudge against him"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.