1. sharpen - verb
· make sharp or sharper; "sharpen the knives"
2. sharpen - verb
· make crisp or more crisp and precise; "We had to sharpen our arguments"
3. sharpen - verb
· become sharp or sharper; "The debate sharpened"
4. sharpen - verb
· put (an image) into focus; "Please focus the image; we cannot enjoy the movie"
5. sharpen - verb
· make (images or sounds) sharp or sharper
6. sharpen - verb
· raise the pitch of (musical notes)
7. sharpen - verb
· give a point to; "The candles are tapered"
8. sharpen - verb
· make (one's senses) more acute; "This drug will sharpen your vision"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.