1. scrub - noun
· dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
2. scrub - noun
· the act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
3. scrub - verb
· clean with hard rubbing; "She scrubbed his back"
4. scrub - verb
· wash thoroughly; "surgeons must scrub prior to an operation"
5. scrub - verb
· postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled; "Call off the engagement"; "cancel the dinner party"; "we had to scrub our vacation plans"; "scratch that meeting--the chair is ill"
6. scrub - adjective
· (of domestic animals) not selectively bred
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.