1. cleansing - noun
· the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
2. cleanse - verb
· clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing; "clean up before you see your grandparents"; "clean your fingernails before dinner"
3. cleanse - verb
· purge of an ideology, bad thoughts, or sins; "Purgatory is supposed to cleanse you from your sins"
4. cleansing - adjective
· cleansing the body by washing; especially ritual washing of e.g. hands; "ablutionary rituals"
5. cleansing - adjective
· acting like an antiseptic
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.