1. rip - verb
· tear or be torn violently; "The curtain ripped from top to bottom"; "pull the cooked chicken into strips"
2. rip - verb
· move precipitously or violently; "The tornado ripped along the coast"
3. rip - verb
· cut (wood) along the grain
4. rip - verb
· take without the owner's consent; "Someone stole my wallet on the train"; "This author stole entire paragraphs from my dissertation"
5. rip - verb
· criticize or abuse strongly and violently; "The candidate ripped into his opponent mercilessly"
6. ripped - adjective
· stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol); "a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors"; "helplessly inebriated"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.