1. restoration - noun
· the reign of Charles II in England; 1660-1685
2. restoration - noun
· the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
3. restoration - noun
· getting something back again; "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
4. restoration - noun
· the state of being restored to its former good condition; "the inn was a renovation of a Colonial house"
5. restoration - noun
· some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed; "the restoration looked exactly like the original"
6. restoration - noun
· a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
7. restoration - noun
· the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.