Dictionary Results for regular|
1. regular - noun
· a regular patron; "an habitue of the racetrack"; "a bum who is a Central Park fixture"
Synonym(s): habitue, fixture
Hypernym(s): patron, frequenter
2. regular - noun
· a soldier in the regular army
3. regular - noun
· a dependable follower (especially in party politics); "he is one of the party regulars"
4. regular - noun
· a garment size for persons of average height and weight
5. regular - adjective
· in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle; "his regular calls on his customers"; "regular meals"; "regular duties"
6. regular - adjective
· often used as intensifiers; "a regular morass of details"; "a regular nincompoop"; "he's a veritable swine"
7. regular - adjective
· conforming to a standard or pattern; "following the regular procedure of the legislature"; "a regular electrical outlet"
8. regular - adjective
· regularly scheduled for fixed times; "at a regular meeting of the PTA"; "regular bus departures"
9. regular - adjective
· in accord with regular practice or procedure; "took his regular morning walk"; "her regular bedtime"
10. regular - adjective
· occurring at fixed intervals; "a regular beat"; "the even rhythm of his breathing"
11. regular - adjective
· relating to a person who does something regularly; "a regular customer"; "a steady drinker"
12. regular - adjective
· (used of the military) belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces; "the regular army"
13. regular - adjective
· (of solids) having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume can be determined with a suitable geometric formula
14. regular - adjective
· not constipated
15. regular - adjective
· symmetrically arranged; "even features"; "regular features"; "a regular polygon"
16. regular - adjective
· not deviating from what is normal; "her regular bedtime"
17. regular - adjective
· officially full-time; "regular students"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.