1. reconstruct - verb
· reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"
2. reconstruct - verb
· build again; "The house was rebuild after it was hit by a bomb"
3. reconstruct - verb
· cause somebody to adapt or reform socially or politically
4. reconstruct - verb
· return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
5. reconstruct - verb
· do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.