Dictionary Results for regenerate|
1. regenerate - verb
· reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new; "We renewed our friendship after a hiatus of twenty years"; "They renewed their membership"
2. regenerate - verb
· amplify (an electron current) by causing part of the power in the output circuit to act upon the input circuit
3. regenerate - verb
· bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one; "The Church reformed me"; "reform your conduct"
Synonym(s): reform, reclaim, rectify
Hypernym(s): change, alter, modify
4. regenerate - verb
· return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
Synonym(s): restore, rejuvenate
Hypernym(s): regenerate, renew
5. regenerate - verb
· replace (tissue or a body part) through the formation of new tissue; "The snake regenerated its tail"
6. regenerate - verb
· be formed or shaped anew
Hypernym(s): form, take_form, take_shape, spring
7. regenerate - verb
· form or produce anew; "regenerate hatred"
Hypernym(s): make, create
8. regenerate - verb
· undergo regeneration
9. regenerate - verb
· restore strength; "This food revitalized the patient"
Hypernym(s): better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
10. regenerate - adjective
· reformed spiritually or morally; "a regenerate sinner"; "regenerate by redemption from error or decay"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.