Dictionary Results for ram|
1. ram - noun
· the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on; an integrated circuit memory chip allows information to be stored or accessed in any order and all storage locations are equally accessible
Synonym(s): random-access_memory, random_access_memory, random_memory, RAM, read%2Fwrite_memory
2. ram - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
Synonym(s): Aries, Ram
Hypernym(s): person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
3. ram - noun
· the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
Synonym(s): Aries, Aries_the_Ram, Ram
4. ram - noun
· a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
5. ram - noun
· uncastrated adult male sheep; "a British term is `tup'"
6. ram - verb
· strike or drive against with a heavy impact; "ram the gate with a sledgehammer"; "pound on the door"
Synonym(s): ram_down, pound
7. ram - verb
· force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
Synonym(s): force, drive
8. ram - verb
· undergo damage or destruction on impact; "the plane crashed into the ocean"; "The car crashed into the lamp post"
Hypernym(s): collide, clash
9. ram - verb
· crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
Synonym(s): jam, jampack, chock_up, cram, wad
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.