1. primary - noun
· a preliminary election where delegates or nominees are chosen
2. primary - noun
· one of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird's wing
3. primary - noun
· (astronomy) a celestial body (especially a star) relative to other objects in orbit around it
4. primary - noun
· coil forming the part of an electrical circuit such that changing current in it induces a current in a neighboring circuit; "current through the primary coil induces current in the secondary coil"
5. primary - adjective
· of first rank or importance or value; direct and immediate rather than secondary; "primary goals"; "a primary effect"; "primary sources"; "a primary interest"
6. primary - adjective
· not derived from or reducible to something else; basic; "a primary instinct"
7. primary - adjective
· most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
8. primary - adjective
· of or being the essential or basic part; "an elementary need for love and nurturing"; "a basal reader"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.