1. pitcher - noun
· (baseball) the person who does the pitching; "our pitcher has a sore arm"
2. pitcher - noun
· an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
3. pitcher - noun
· the quantity contained in a pitcher
4. pitcher - noun
· (botany) a leaf that that is modified in such a way as to resemble a pitcher or ewer
5. pitcher - noun
· the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit; "he has played every position except pitcher"; "they have a southpaw on the mound"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.