1. pipe - noun
· a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
2. pipe - noun
· a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
3. pipe - noun
· a hollow cylindrical shape
4. pipe - noun
· a tubular wind instrument
5. pipe - noun
· the flues and stops on a pipe organ
6. pipe - verb
· utter a shrill cry
7. pipe - verb
· transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
8. pipe - verb
· play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
9. pipe - verb
· trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.