1. pay_off - verb
· yield a profit or result; "His efforts finally paid off"
2. pay_off - verb
· eliminate by paying off (debts)
3. pay_off - verb
· pay off (loans or promissory notes)
4. pay_off - verb
· do or give something to somebody in return; "Does she pay you for the work you are doing?"
5. pay_off - verb
· pay someone with influence in order to receive a favor
6. pay_off - verb
· take vengeance on or get even; "We'll get them!"; "That'll fix him good!"; "This time I got him"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.