1. outline - noun
· the line that appears to bound an object
2. outline - noun
· a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
3. outline - noun
· a schematic or preliminary plan
4. outline - verb
· describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of; "sketch the outline of the book"; "outline his ideas"
5. outline - verb
· draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
6. outline - verb
· trace the shape of
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.