1. odd - adjective
· not divisible by two
2. odd - adjective
· not easily explained; "it is odd that his name is never mentioned"
3. odd - adjective
· an indefinite quantity more than that specified; "invited 30-odd guests"
4. odd - adjective
· beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular behavior"
5. odd - adjective
· of the remaining member of a pair; "unpaired socks"; "an odd glove"
6. odd - adjective
· not used up; "leftover meatloaf"; "she had a little money left over so she went to a movie"; "some odd dollars left"; "saved the remaining sandwiches for supper"; "unexpended provisions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.