1. lightness - noun
· a feeling of joy and pride
2. lightness - noun
· the property of being comparatively small in weight; "the lightness of balsa wood"
3. lightness - noun
· the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
4. lightness - noun
· having a light color
5. lightness - noun
· the visual effect of illumination on objects or scenes as created in pictures; "he could paint the lightest light and the darkest dark"
6. lightness - noun
· the trait of being lighthearted and frivolous
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.