1. irritation - noun
· the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
2. irritation - noun
· a sudden outburst of anger; "his temper sparked like damp firewood"
3. irritation - noun
· (pathology) abnormal sensitivity to stimulation; "any food produced irritation of the stomach"
4. irritation - noun
· the neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
5. irritation - noun
· an uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress
6. irritation - noun
· unfriendly behavior that causes anger or resentment
7. irritation - noun
· the act of troubling or annoying someone
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.