1. host - noun
· a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
2. host - noun
· a vast multitude
3. host - noun
· an animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite; it does not benefit and is often harmed by the association
4. host - noun
· a person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
5. host - noun
· archaic terms for army
6. host - noun
· any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event; "Atlanta was chosen to be host for the Olympic Games"
7. host - noun
· (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
8. host - noun
· the owner or manager of an inn
9. host - noun
· a technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
10. host - noun
· (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
11. host - verb
· be the host of or for; "We hosted 4 couples last night"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.