1. error - noun
· a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention; "he made a bad mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
2. error - noun
· inadvertent incorrectness
3. error - noun
· a misconception resulting from incorrect information
4. error - noun
· (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
5. error - noun
· departure from what is ethically acceptable
6. error - noun
· (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
7. error - noun
· part of a statement that is not correct; "the book was full of errors"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.