1. failure - noun
· an act that fails; "his failure to pass the test"
2. failure - noun
· an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose; "the surprise party was a complete failure"
3. failure - noun
· lack of success; "he felt that his entire life had been a failure"; "that year there was a crop failure"
4. failure - noun
· a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
5. failure - noun
· an unexpected omission; "he resented my failure to return his call"; "the mechanic's failure to check the brakes"
6. failure - noun
· inability to discharge all your debts as they come due; "the company had to declare bankruptcy"; "fraudulent loans led to the failure of many banks"
7. failure - noun
· loss of ability to function normally; "kidney failure"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.