1. elevated - noun
· a railway that is powered by electricity and that runs on a track that is raised above the street level
2. elevate - verb
· give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work"
3. elevate - verb
· raise from a lower to a higher position; "Raise your hands"; "Lift a load"
4. elevate - verb
· raise in rank or condition; "The new law lifted many people from poverty"
5. elevated - adjective
· raised above the ground; "an elevated platform"
6. elevated - adjective
· of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style; "an exalted ideal"; "argue in terms of high-flown ideals"- Oliver Franks; "a noble and lofty concept"; "a grand purpose"
7. elevated - adjective
· increased in amount or degree; "raised temperature"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.