1. driver - noun
· the operator of a motor vehicle
2. driver - noun
· someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
3. driver - noun
· a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
4. driver - noun
· (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
5. driver - noun
· a golf club (a wood) with a near vertical face that is used for hitting long shots from the tee
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.