1. detail - noun
· an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole; "several of the details are similar"; "a point of information"
2. detail - noun
· a small part that can be considered separately from the whole; "it was perfect in all details"
3. detail - noun
· extended treatment of particulars; "the essay contained too much detail"
4. detail - noun
· a crew of workers selected for a particular task; "a detail was sent to remove the fallen trees"
5. detail - noun
· a temporary military unit; "the peacekeeping force includes one British contingent"
6. detail - verb
· provide details for
7. detail - verb
· assign to a specific task; "The ambulances were detailed to the fire station"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.