1. confusion - noun
· disorder resulting from a failure to behave predictably; "the army retreated in confusion"
2. confusion - noun
· a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior; "a confusion of impressions"
3. confusion - noun
· a feeling of embarrassment that leaves you confused
4. confusion - noun
· an act causing a disorderly combination of elements with identities lost and distinctions blended; "the confusion of tongues at the Tower of Babel"
5. confusion - noun
· a mistake that results from taking one thing to be another; "he changed his name in order to avoid confusion with the notorious outlaw"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.