1. complexion - noun
· the coloring of a person's face
2. complexion - noun
· a combination that results from coupling or interlinking; "diphthongs are complexions of vowels"
3. complexion - noun
· a point of view or general attitude or inclination; "he altered the complexion of his times"; "a liberal political complexion"
4. complexion - noun
· texture and appearance of the skin of the face
5. complexion - noun
· (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
6. complexion - verb
· give a certain color to; "The setting sun complexioned the hills"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.