1. close_up - verb
· cease to operate or cause to cease operating; "The owners decided to move and to close the factory"; "My business closes every night at 8 P.M."; "close up the shop"
2. close_up - verb
· block passage through; "obstruct the path"
3. close_up - verb
· unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of; "close the circuit"; "close a wound"; "close a book"; "close up an umbrella"
4. close_up - verb
· refuse to talk or stop talking; fall silent; "The children shut up when their father approached"
5. close_up - adverb
· very close; "without my reading glasses I can hardly see things close up"; "even firing at close range he missed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.