1. buzz - noun
· sound of rapid vibration; "the buzz of a bumble bee"
2. buzz - noun
· a confusion of activity and gossip; "the buzz of excitement was so great that a formal denial was issued"
3. buzz - verb
· make a buzzing sound; "bees were buzzing around the hive"
4. buzz - verb
· fly low; "Planes buzzed the crowds in the square"
5. buzz - verb
· be noisy with activity; "This office is buzzing with activity"
6. buzz - verb
· call with a buzzer; "he buzzed the servant"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.