1. burn - verb
· destroy by fire; "They burned the house and his diaries"
2. burn - verb
· shine intensely, as if with heat; "The coals were glowing in the dark"; "The candles were burning"
3. burn - verb
· undergo combustion; "Maple wood burns well"
4. burn - verb
· cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"
5. burn - verb
· cause to burn or combust; "The sun burned off the fog"; "We combust coal and other fossil fuels"
6. burn - verb
· feel strong emotion, especially anger or passion; "She was burning with anger"; "He was burning to try out his new skies"
7. burn - verb
· cause to undergo combustion; "burn garbage"; "The car burns only Diesel oil"
8. burn - verb
· execute by tying to a stake and setting alight; "Witches were burned in Salem"
9. burn - verb
· spend (significant amounts of money); "He has money to burn"
10. burn - verb
· feel hot or painful; "My eyes are burning"
11. burn - verb
· burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent; "The surgeon cauterized the wart"
12. burn - verb
· get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun
13. burn - verb
· create by duplicating data; "cut a disk"; "burn a CD"
14. burn - verb
· use up (energy); "burn off calories through vigorous exercise"
15. burn - verb
· damage by burning with heat, fire, or radiation; "The iron burnt a hole in my dress"
16. burned - adjective
· treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point; "burnt sienna"
17. burned - adjective
· destroyed or badly damaged by fire; "a row of burned houses"; "a charred bit of burnt wood"; "a burned-over site in the forest"; "barricaded the street with burnt-out cars"
18. burned - adjective
· ruined by overcooking; "she served us underdone bacon and burnt biscuits"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.