1. bunker - noun
· a hazard on a golf course
2. bunker - noun
· a large container for storing fuel; "the ship's bunkers were full of coal"
3. bunker - noun
· a fortification of earth; mostly or entirely below ground
4. bunker - verb
· hit a golf ball into a bunker
5. bunker - verb
· fill (a ship's bunker) with coal or oil
6. bunker - verb
· transfer cargo from a ship to a warehouse
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.