1. brilliant - adjective
· of surpassing excellence; "a brilliant performance"; "a superb actor"
2. brilliant - adjective
· having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence; "our project needs brainy women"; "a brilliant mind"; "a brilliant solution to the problem"
3. brilliant - adjective
· characterized by grandeur; "the brilliant court life at Versailles"; "a glorious work of art"; "magnificent cathedrals"; "the splendid coronation ceremony"
4. brilliant - adjective
· having strong or striking color; "bright dress"; "brilliant tapestries"; "a bird with vivid plumage"
5. brilliant - adjective
· full of light; shining intensely; "a brilliant star"; "brilliant chandeliers"
6. brilliant - adjective
· clear and sharp and ringing; "the bright sound of the trumpet section"; "the brilliant sound of the trumpets"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.