1. brass - noun
· an alloy of copper and zinc
2. brass - noun
· a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
3. brass - noun
· the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
4. brass - noun
· impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn't believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
5. brass - noun
· an ornament or utensil made of brass
6. brass - noun
· the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
7. brass - noun
· a memorial made of brass
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.