1. blunt - verb
· make less intense; "blunted emotions"
2. blunt - verb
· make numb or insensitive; "The shock numbed her senses"
3. blunt - verb
· make dull or blunt; "Too much cutting dulls the knife's edge"
4. blunt - verb
· make less sharp; "blunt the knives"
5. blunt - verb
· make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation; "Terror blunted her feelings"; "deaden a sound"
6. blunt - adjective
· having a broad or rounded end; "thick marks made by a blunt pencil"
7. blunt - adjective
· used of a knife or other blade; not sharp; "a blunt instrument"
8. blunt - adjective
· characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank"; "it is possible to be outspoken without being rude"; "plainspoken and to the point"; "a point-blank accusation"
9. blunt - adjective
· devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment; "the blunt truth"; "the crude facts"; "facing the stark reality of the deadline"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.