1. frank - noun
· a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
2. frank - noun
· a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
3. frank - verb
· stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
4. frank - verb
· exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
5. frank - adjective
· characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank"; "it is possible to be outspoken without being rude"; "plainspoken and to the point"; "a point-blank accusation"
6. frank - adjective
· clearly manifest; evident; "frank enjoyment"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.