1. bite - verb
· to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws; "Gunny invariably tried to bite her"
2. bite - verb
· cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"
3. bite - verb
· penetrate or cut, as with a knife; "The fork bit into the surface"
4. bite - verb
· deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
5. biting - adjective
· capable of wounding; "a barbed compliment"; "a biting aphorism"; "pungent satire"
6. biting - adjective
· causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation; used especially of cold; "bitter cold"; "a biting wind"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.