Dictionary Results for arranging|
1. arranging - noun
· the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
Synonym(s): arrangement, transcription
Hypernym(s): composing, composition
2. arrange - verb
· put into a proper or systematic order; "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
Hypernym(s): put, set, place, pose, position, lay
3. arrange - verb
· make arrangements for; "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
Hypernym(s): agree, hold, concur, concord
4. arrange - verb
· plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
Hypernym(s): initiate, pioneer
5. arrange - verb
· set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
6. arrange - verb
· arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
Synonym(s): dress, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure
Hypernym(s): groom, neaten
7. arrange - verb
· adapt for performance in a different way; "set this poem to music"
Hypernym(s): compose, write
8. arrange - verb
· arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
Synonym(s): set_up, put, order
Hypernym(s): organize, organise
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.